In an especially silly - even for us - and surprisingly touching episode of Devin and Hell, the lads discuss a very popular and polarizing act; Slipknot! We run down the band's entire discography, as well as partake in some big-time mask talk (which members' masks need daily uncorking, anyway?), pitch a Slipknot cartoon, and discuss how the band was the exact metal gateway drug the early-00's needed. Fraz celebrates Devin's tastes getting heavier, and finds the time to have a complete breakdown and make up a few words again. All this, and Devin gets a parcel delivered! So fun! Liberate your bananas and get in here!
Homework from Hell for next week: Episode 08 - Stoner Sludge
1. Sleep - Dopesmoker (2012)
2. Kylesa - Static Tensions (2009)
3. Weedeater - Jason the Dragon (2011)
4. Melvins - Senile Animal (2006)
5. Mastodon - Once More 'Round the Sun (2014), Leviathan (2004)